[Photos: Pacific Coast News]
Fug File: royalty
We covered this event earlier, and I promised that I would not be derelict nor derelicte in my duties in showing you the rest of the day’s goings-on, if people changed. Well, the only person who changed was Harry — out of his uniform, and into this suit. But who I am to deny you a suit, especially given that I am publishing this post randomly in the middle of the night when I am supposed to be working on other stuff? Because it seems like a portion of events involved People Pointing Indiscriminately At Things, and you know how I feel about pointing.
[Programming note: The three of them are reuniting for an evening event, and I will not be derelict (nor derelicte) in my duty to bring that to you later if clothes are changed.]
[Photos: Getty, Splash]
Here on GFY, we had SO MANY SHENANIGANS from Wills and Kate and Harry:
- We’re giving away a copy of Harry, a new biography with a really hot cover.
- Harry himself walked around looking, like, really hot in jeans.
- Harry and Wills and Kate went to the Commonwealth Games and canoodled and leapt over balls and wrestled and talked to Usain Bolt.
- The Trio also went to another day of said Commonwealth Games and canoodled and flirted and arranged Harry’s Tinder and wore their usual casual uniforms.
- This week would have been Charles and Diana’s wedding anniversary — well, technically, I guess it still was — and Hello took a look back. That didn’t go as well as anticipated, but man did I love my paper dolls.
- Apparently, the British Royal family is, like, (historically) really into pigeons. Including racing them. When Prince Harry makes me his aged, bitchy American bride, I am NOT going to those events. I hate birds. (Royal Central)
- Harry’s Royal Photobomb this week totally cracks me up, and they are basically photobombing everyone now. (The Telegraph)
- There was a (kinda sorta not really) “royal” wedding this weekend between a dude who’s descended from the Orléanist pretender to the French throne — I love a good pretender to the throne — and some very fancy lady. Our friends at The Court Jeweller has the pics; there IS a half-hearted tiara.
- Buckingham Palace has a new exhibit about Royal Children (can’t imagine what inspired that) at the moment, and they’ve released some home movies as part of it. There’s an amazing shot of Prince Philip in a full suit and Ray-Bans riding a tricycle. (People)
[Photos: Getty, Splash, Pacific Coast News, Ken Goff Rota/GoffPhotos.com, AKM/GSI]
Am I just posting this picture of Prince Harry because I think he looks hot in these jeans?
Yes. Good morning to you, too.
[Photo: AKM/GSI, Vantagenews.co.uk]
We saw them yesterday, but I must confess I have added ADDITIONAL CANOODLING photos from yesterday to this post, because I want you to be happy. Today, you will also be happy to know that William’s pants are way more reasonable. There is also much brotherly in-fighting and harassment, balls are levitated, Usain Bolt pops up, high-fives are handed out, and Kate is forced to leap over three UNICEF donation cans or they won’t renew her Duchess license next year.
[Photos: Getty, Pacific Coast News]
PS: William’s in The Dreaded Casual Pant.
PPS: Harry’s there, too.
PPPS: There’s minor canoodling.
[Photos: Getty, Splash]