I literally just dated this “2016,” so that’s a thing that happened. Hello from the future! I guess I’m still wearing these same J Brands in two years. Price per wear FULLY JUSTIFIED, then.
– The GFY Book Club is currently discussing their options for December! Join! Chat! Read!
– If you’ve never cried at a story about the importance of voicemail, it’s just because you haven’t read this article. (Gizmodo)
– SWINTON is the new face of NARS, and the ad is GREAT. (Refinery29)
– You obviously are going to want to read about All 118 Sweaters on Twin Peaks, ranked. (The Cut)
– “Wannabe,” by the ladies of Spice, turned 18 this week. CONGRATS, YOU’RE OLD. (Into the Gloss)
– You definitely want to see Emma Stone as Sally Bowles. (Elle)
– Cosmo wants to help you figure out which “illogically sexy” Halloween costume you are. I am a sexy lobster, you guys. I’m YOUR sexy lobster.
– Blake Lively’s — well, Preserve.Us’s — ode to the antebellum South was, uh, misguided at best. (Refinery29)
– Jamie Dornan is looking pretty hot, yet again. (Lainey)
– Once upon a time, hatpins were also weapons. (Ravishly)
– Here’s your Weekly Cumberbatch. (Celebitchy)
– This Pajiba headline really makes me laugh: Television’s 7 Biggest Blandy McBlandersons. Why? Because a hundred years ago I worked with a dude that my friend Katherine and I called Blandy McBlanderson (or, for short, “Blandy”) despite the fact that I totally had a crush on him. I LOVE a Blandy, and it’s born out by the list, which includes Colin Jost AND Ben McKenzie, both of whom I am totally hot for. Vanilla dudes, call me!