As a reminder: There is now a GFY Book Club on Goodreads! You should join.
– Over at Vanity Fair we wonder, Who Wore It Best: Luis Suarez or Hannibal Lecter? Two cannibals enter, ONE CANNIBAL LEAVES.
– I know you. And I know you will want to watch Daniel Radcliffe sort celebrities into Hogwarts houses. HE PUTS KANYE IN SLYTHERIN. (Buzzfeed)
– Speaking of: Holy Neville! See Harry Potter Star Matthew Lewis’s Hot Transformation. So many readers find GFY searching for “Hot Neville.” They find friends here. (People)
– I am ashamed to say that I did very, very poorly on this quiz: TENNIS PLAYER OR CHEESE? And I watch a fair amount of tennis. (Telegraph)
– I also did poorly on Can You Match Tilda Swinton’s Hair to Her Films? (Vulture)
– Racked examines the relationship between fashion and the NBA, just in time for the draft.
– Let’s examine fashion’s deadliest trends. No, LITERALLY DEADLIEST. Arsenic is involved. (io9)
– AT LAST, science has investigated why Everyone Looks Hotter In Sunglasses. I’ve only been saying this for years. (The Science of Us.)
– That Thing You Do! is eighteen years old this week. Let’s celebrate it. I do wonder whatever happened to The Oneders. (Pajiba)
– There’s going to be a Scandal clothing line and all I know is, there better be some wine cardigans up in that thing. (Fashionista)
– Enjoy a great Q&A with the wonderful Kim France over at Bitch. It’s so damn good.
– Carlos Pena hit a home run into a tub of brisket. That’s not a Mad Lib. (Deadspin)
– You’re probably going to need this: 5 Tips for Discovering Great Beer While Traveling. (The Kitchn)
– You’ll definitely need the beer if you’re going to read the new book about The Bachelor. Per Buzzfeed: 60 Times I Laughed And/Or Gasped In Horror While Reading The “Bachelor” Book.
– I am just going to leave this headline here: Liberace’s Legendary Car Collection May Soon Come Out of the Closet. (Los Angeles)
– I enjoy this feature in Entertainment Weekly and I especially enjoy this: I’m Still Not Over: Dan Scott’s ridiculous heart transplant on ‘One Tree Hill’.
– Lohan IS going to do Speed the Plow in the West End and I NEED ONE OF YOU TO GO AND REPORT BACK. (Vanity Fair)
– The yadda yadda about wherever Intern George shall wed continues apace. He never tells me anything.(Lainey)
– Everyone loves a good chat about buyer’s remorse. (Design*Sponge)
– HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY to Pajiba! We are very nearly twins (GFY’s 10th birthday is coming up next week, in fact).
– Here’s your Weekly Update About Whatever’s Going On With Tom Hiddleston. (Celebitchy)