Here at GFY, we had A LOT of royals coverage this week. Make sure you catch up, if you missed any of these:
– Prince Harry was on America soil and was super charming with Michelle Obama and Jill Biden.
– Kate also re-wore a grey and black Orla Kiely day dress, which I personally love.
– And the trio also spent a morning with kids, tossing wellies at things.
And in the slideshow above, we’ve got all kinds of things for you to enjoy — extras from the stuff we already covered, an amazing temple in Indonesia, a spectacular gown on Queen Letizia, AND MORE.
– At Marie Claire, let’s look at Wills and Kate’s wedding menu! (It’s up for auction.)
– This is exciting! Via The Telegraph: Largest ever exhibition of the Queen’s wardrobe planned for her 90th birthday. I want to go!
– The Daily Beast has a good piece on why Wills, Kate, and Harry make such a good trio for royal outings.
– Hello! wisely did a piece on Kate’s best coats.
– Entertainment Weekly has a piece on King Charles III, which is a new Broadway play set in the future, when Charles is king. Which I know at least one of you has already seen — we want details, as this is (for a lot of reasons) obviously a point of interest.
– People has the scoop on Kate and George’s recent trip to see the dinosaurs.
– Over at the Royal Hats blog, we get a look at the current visit Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko of Japan are taking to Brazil.
– Look how cozy the Windsor drawing room (OR WHATEVER) is:
— BritishMonarchy (@BritishMonarchy) October 30, 2015
- Basically weekly, William gets to knight people, and we rarely get the photos. That’s one of the many reasons I am excited to be able to embed tweets!
— Mace (@RoyaleVision) October 29, 2015
– Maxima sported this amazing Van Gogh-themed frock during a state visit to China (which she had to cut short, to go home and be admitted to the hospital for a kidney infection. Get better soon, Max!):
— Noordbrabants Museum (@NoordbrabantsM) October 27, 2015