We had so much action this week, THANK GOD and FINALLY. This slideshow brings you more waxworks, more Harry, NEW Harry, more snaps from Wills and Kate’s outings this week, colorful hats, a GREAT dress on Letizia, and also other stuff. In case you missed any of our royals coverage over the course of the last few days, a refresher:
- William and Kate popped out for a ceremonial to-do and some cheerful greetings with the President of Singapore. McQueen was deployed.
- Kate debuted a new Jenny Packham with a curious high-low skirt about which we all had many thoughts. There were also some excellent shoes.
- Kate ALSO made an appearance in Ye Olde Temperley on Thursday evening. (Although it’s technically a NEW Temperley. As Fug Friend Jasmine said to me yesterday, we think Kate might have been online-shopping from her sick bed.)
- And Harry! We have not forgotten him! He went out and played rugby with children and hung out with firefighters and gave thumbs up.
Elsewhere on the internet, for you reading pleasure:
- We discussed this earlier in the week, but it bears repeating that the Palace has confirmed that Wills and Kate’s baby is due in April. (Which is ALSO when our new book, The Royal We, is due, in a nice piece of unplanned synergy.)
- Tatler looks back at the life of the Duke of Marlborough, who recently died. I love all those old photos: there are always A LOT of hats, and also it’s slowly revealed that he was married four times.
- The Dutch Royals…IN LEGO. (The Royal News Blog)
- The Court Jeweller reviews My Days With Princess Grace. Lots of good pics, too. I feel weird admitting that Prince Albert was once potentially dishy?
- ITV has (BRIEF) video of Kate noting that she’s delighted to be out of the house, and Wills noting that the Singaporeans can see into their bedroom at Kensington Palace. Report back on William’s dressing gown, Tony Tan! I WILL KEEP YOU ANONYMOUS.
- The ladies over at All Things Georgian discuss the importance of a very significant royal pillar.
- Royals Central has a very interesting piece about what happens at an investiture.
- Stylist has a slideshow of LITERALLY everything Kate has ever worn. So many dresses.