This is the post in which I wonder whether or not you can apply the phrase “mutton dressed as lamb” to Kate Moss:
Caveats with which I need to preface said question:
1) I do not actually think Kate Moss is OLD. She’s only 38.
2) Nor have I ever been part of the Cult of Kate Moss. I know a lot of people think she can do no wrong; I have never been one of them. I am card-carrying members of PLENTY of other cults, obviously. Just not that one.
3) That being said, I do think her face looks amazing.
4) And I actually like this dress. I just think I might wish it were longer.
5) Not that her legs aren’t great.
6) It just feels like a lot of skin.
7) Am I crazy?