This is the post in which I wonder whether or not you can apply the phrase “mutton dressed as lamb” to Kate Moss:
Caveats with which I need to preface said question:
1) I do not actually think Kate Moss is OLD. She’s only 38.
2) Nor have I ever been part of the Cult of Kate Moss. I know a lot of people think she can do no wrong; I have never been one of them. I am card-carrying members of PLENTY of other cults, obviously. Just not that one.
3) That being said, I do think her face looks amazing.
4) And I actually like this dress. I just think I might wish it were longer.
5) Not that her legs aren’t great.
6) It just feels like a lot of skin.
7) Am I crazy?
What do you think?
- It's fantastic. Perfection! (25%, 3,384 Votes)
- It is fantastic....not on her. (2%, 290 Votes)
- Just make it hit right above the knee. DIVINE! (31%, 4,197 Votes)
- SHE IS TOO OLD FOR THIS. (16%, 2,120 Votes)
- She's not too old for it, but there are OTHER ISSUES. (24%, 3,217 Votes)
- I shall be mentioning this transgression at our next Cult of Kate meeting. (2%, 213 Votes)
Total Voters: 13,427