Fugger: Katie Holmes
- Lil’ Kim was SO unrecognizable at The Blonds that I didn’t even notice she was pregnant. Maybe that’s WHY she looked unrecognizable, though. I kind of just blew my own mind.
- Nanette Lepore brought us Edie Falco, Kelly Rutherford, Aida Turturro, and Condola Rashad (about whose rumored relationship with Orlando Bloom we did some snooping).
- AND THEN. WE HAVE GOOP AND KRUGER. I repeat, GOOP AND KRUGER.
– We were standing so close to Solange at Milly that our hair may have started a conversation, but we chickened out of doing it ourselves.
– Debra Messing seemed to be having a great time at Dennis Basso, but she might want to be careful about shouting out her phone number. One never knows who’s listening.
– The Carolina Herrera show began with us entering through a Hall of Men. No, really. We assume Dita Von Teese didn’t enter that way because that’s what she does every other day of her life.
– Hugh Jackman is pretty damn delicious in person. Thank you, Donna Karan. Plus: bonus Katie Holmes sighting.