SO MUCH TO COVER THIS WEEK! First of all, Kate and Will have been in India and Bhutan, and it’s been AMAZING. In case you missed any of it, get ready:
- Day One brought cricket and floaty boho frocks and an AMAZING Jenny Packham gown.
- Day Two gave us boob flaps and a glorious Temperley two-piece.
- Day Three featured MORE floaty patterned gowns!
- Day Four had ELEPHANTS!
- Day Five moved to Bhutan and archery and capes!
- And, earlier today, there was both outdoorsy canoodling AND another great dress.
Today’s slideshow brings us Prince Harry — all SAD and ALONE back at home — as well as Queen Maxima in FULL CHARM MODE. She has never been more adorable.
And elsewhere on the internets:
– Thanks to the internet, indeed, Wills and Kate met with one of their biggest fans. (Traveller)
– At People, Belgium’s Prince Amedeo and his wife Elisabetta are expecting a baby. (You can revisit their wedding here! It includes Mathilde’s most hideous hat ever.)
– The Telegraph has a fascinating piece on the alternations done to Kate’s Anita Dongre dress.
– Also in The Telegraph is a great piece about this exhibition of The Queen’s wardobe that’s launching very soon — Heather and I will be seeing it when we’re in Scotland next week, so expect a full report from the front lines.
– Harper’s Bazaar brings us LOADS of piano pictures through the ages.
–If you read one link this week, it should be this one, from The Telegraph, because it is FASCINATING: On the road with the Queen: What I learnt from 20 royal tours
– You know you want to read 90 Years, 90 Jewels over at The Court Jeweller!
— This is AMAZING. This is why I used to get sucked into my cable’s Bollywood Channel for hours on end on Sundays:
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) April 10, 2016
What a shot:
This is awesome:
— Victoria Murphy (@QueenVicMirror) April 14, 2016