In case you weren’t all up in our grill in June — it’s fine, we forgive you — I bring you the ten most-read posts from June. Make sure you didn’t miss out on any of the fun! (As always, I filtered out recaps, and Royals Round-Ups.)
- Trooping the Colour, in which Princess Charlotte and Prince George are THE CUTEST
- May’s Best Accessories. Purses! Hats! JEWELS!
- The Hats of Royal Ascot. Speaking of hats.
- All These People at the Tonys, Including Oprah and her Cute Glasses. Speaking of accessories.
- Hamilton at the Tonys. Here comes the general!
- Celebs in Jeans. Because we all like to talk about jeans.
- Wills and Kate at Royal Ascot. Hats! Carriages! Pointing!
- Wills and Kate and Harry and a bunch of other British royals. In which Kate wears a really bad hat. I’M SORRY, KATE.
- All These Attractive People at the CFDA Awards. You guys enjoy attractive people.
- And, finally: The Kick-Off of Blake Lively’s Press Junket for The Shallows.
As a Fun Bonus, the US Olympics Swimming Trials are underway at the moment. I would be remiss in my duties if I didn’t take this moment to link to perhaps our most read post EVER (neck and neck with Wills and Kate’s Wedding Live-blog, and truly, those stats tell you a lot about Fug Nation): A SALUTE TO THE ABS OF THE 2012 OLYMPIC POOL.