Don’t forget to pay your taxes, Americans! Have a lovely Easter if you celebrate it, I hope you had a lovely Passover if you celebrate that, and, in general, I hope everyone is hanging in there. We are wrapping up early today for the holiday weekend, but will be back in business as usual on Monday morning.
– Racked explores How the Henley Went From Workman’s Undershirt to CW Staple
– From Collectors’ Weekly: Happy Easter! Here Come the Witches
– This is an amazing look at the new adaptation of The Handmaid’s Tale, from Anne Helen Peterson at Buzzfeed
– Rahawa Haile’s new essay about hiking the Appalachian Trail is an amazing read. I hope she is writing a book about this experience.
– The Hollywood Reporterwrote a long piece about red carpet reporter Jeff Slonim , who died six months ago, and of whom we were very, very fond.
– Also at Lainey, there are as-yet unsubstantiated rumors that Sienna Miller and Brad Pitt are about to be A Thing and I can TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING and might kind of be into it?
– I AM CONCERNED. InStyle reports that Vetements has made jeans…with no butt in them.
– Over at Pajiba, a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: Who is the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Hottest Director?
– Per Celebitchy, apparently Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes are finally about to go public, which makes sense — that five year Romantic Non-Compete part of her divorce agreement is just about up. I really dig them together.
– At Revelist: You might need some cute makeup sponges.
– Vanity Fair tells us that Claire Foy Is Getting Ready to Say Good-Bye to The Crown
– Refinery29 brings us so many cross-body bags.
– If you missed it here at GFY, we FINALLY got around to covering the World Figure-Skating Championships!
– We also talked about how to get out of a Reading Rut.
– And I finally figured out how to fix Felicity Jones’s wardrobe woes.