Happy National Stripes Day to you all! You have like 18 hours left to vote in the Fug Madness games that will determine your finalists, so make sure to do that (if you want to). The final four are Keke Palmer v. Bella Hadid, and Jared Leto v. Rita Ora.
– Lainey reports on all that Fresh Prince of Bel Air drama and no, you did not just fall into a hole in the space/time continuum.
– THESE ARE BAD. At Racked: The Worst Crimes Fashion Has Committed Against Jeans in Recent Memory
– This is rad, at Colossal: Miniature Ecosystems Tucked Inside Vintage Suitcases
– That previous link I found courtesy of Two Bossy Dames, whose weekly newsletter is a delight. We were guest-editors a few weeks ago!
– Smithsonian brings us some good news: Panther Kittens Spotted in Florida Give Hope for Their Species’ Survival. PANTHER KITTENS.
– This ASOS necklace is very confusing. [Revelist]
– Linda Wells talked to Bobbi Brown about her life and career, at The Cut.
– At Celebitchy: Chris Pine shaved his head!
– Pajiba brings us news that reads like a Mad-Lib: Lin-Manuel Miranda Was Offered The Official ‘Saved By The Bell’ Broadway Musical
– Refinery29 brings us looks at the new collaboration between Coach and Rodarte. It’s kinda good?
– At the New Potato, many new options if you’re in the market for a new white button-down. (One of them is bonkers.)
– I like the Fashionista series where they interview interesting women with interesting jobs. This week, they sit down with artist, jewelry-maker, and model Arpana Rayamajhi.
– Look at all these pink houses, at Design*Sponge! I love them. If I ever buy my own place, I am totally going to have a pink door.
– This is a great interview with Linda Rodin, who owns my dream sofa. Why is this iteration of Fugs & Pieces all about my fictional home? I have no idea. [Camille Styles]
– Finally, I think you will enjoy the following: