Well. 2016 sure has been interesting. But in a time of upheaval, one thing remains true: Fug Nation loves abs, Downton Abbey, Michelle Obama, crotchtacular awards shows, worst-dressed lists, more abs, and the prospect of Wills and Kate making out. With no further ado, I invite you to explore the top ten most popular posts of the year, presented in no particular order:
2. In which we look back at five years of marriage for Prince William and the erstwhile Kate Middleton. So much gazing!
3. In which we take a look back at the 2006 Academy Awards red carpet. Be still my heart, that yellow Vera Wang is still absolute perfection.
4. In which we said a fond farewell to the residents of Downton Abbey. (Sidebar: Would you read recaps of classic Downton episodes? Please let us know.)
5. In which we all learned a lot about how much stock Chrissy Teigen owns in double-sided tape. (Spoiler: A LOT.)
7. 2016 was terrible in many ways, but it did give us the Summer Olympics, and with them, the Parade of Nations and Tonga’s very very handsome flag bearer.