You guys, Princess Estelle is getting so big!
In case you missed it here at GFY:
Then Prince Louis’s official christening photos were released, and he is cuuuute.
And we took inspiration from Meghan and Kate and rounded up some cute yellow looks!
– Meghan’s family continues to be THE WORST. Her Dad has been bemoaning that she won’t talk to him (still); her sister has been saying that if he dies, she will blame Meghan; it’s rumored that he lied about his heart surgery (I fully think this is possible); and her brother keeps cc’ing Radar on crazy letters he’s written the Queen as if the rest of us couldn’t figure out that the only person who would leak those letters IS HIM. NO WONDER SHE DOESN’T TALK TO THEM.
– Also, Samantha Markle is alleged to be going on Celebrity Big Brother. THE WORST. THE WORST. [Page Six]
– I’m sure you’ve all seen the Is The Queen Trolling With Her Brooches? conversations, and at this point in the back-and-forth on that question, I am going to cede the floor to The Court Jeweller.
– The summer exhibition at Buckingham Palace was curated by Prince Charles and it’s actually super interesting to read about what he picked and why. [The Guardian]
– The Queen is off to Balmoral. [People]
– Rumor has it that the Cambridges and Middletons are off to Mustique for their usual tropical summer jaunt. I wish I was on Mustique right now, frankly. [Hello!]
– This is a nice piece in the Telegraph about Princess Eugenie’s upcoming wedding, about which I will also say: I am rather surprised that she and Jack are doing a carriage ride around Windsor, and I wonder if that was her idea, or her father’s insistence that she get exactly what Harry got?
– US Weekly reports that Harry and Meghan are planning a trip to the US. I hope they come to LA! [via Celebitchy]
On social media:
Speaking of Chaz’s exhibit:
Previously-unseen shot of Prince Charles holding grandson Prince George (with proud dad Prince William enjoying the moment) on display in the special room of art part-curated by Charles and @RCT at Buckingham Palace @people pic.twitter.com/wXii8agShY
— Simon Perry (@SPerryPeoplemag) July 19, 2018
— RoyalCollectionTrust (@RCT) July 20, 2018