A legend retires, a jumpsuit is revealed — and more, in today’s Royals Round-Up! In case you missed it, we had a fair amount of royals coverage this week:
– Today is Meghan Markle’s birthday, and we marked it with a style retrospective.
– It was Beatrice Borromeo and Pierre Casiraghi’s wedding anniversary, which makes for a great time to revisit their GORGEOUS wedding.
Other items that might be of interest:
– A late add: The Sun got the scoop that Harry and Meghan are heading out of town (to Africa, though WHERE in Africa I do not know) for her birthday. They look VERY happy.
– In case you were wondering, Danish Prince Henrik is still being a TOTAL PILL. [BBC]
– You’ll be sorry to hear that the rumor that Queen Elizabeth has four cocktails a day has been debunked. [Town and Country]
– Did you know that QE2 has a rehearsal double? It’s true! [Great Big Story]
– The Independent brings us royal wedding dresses from around the world.
– Kate hired a new private secretary and she is WAY QUALIFIED, which makes me think they really ARE going to be stepping it up. [The Express]
– This is fun, at The Telegraph: How the royal family made tartan their Scottish style staple.
And, on social media:
— Emily Andrews (@byEmilyAndrews) August 4, 2017
WATCH: The Duke of Edinburgh has attended the last engagement of his public programme during a Royal Marine’s Parade at Buckingham Palace. pic.twitter.com/5buVfkVZka
— The Royal Family (@RoyalFamily) August 2, 2017
[Photos; WENN, Getty Images]