Happy weekend, dear readers. Did you know we’re on Instagram? It’s true.
– Do you need a cute yet profesh tote to lug all your stuff? We’ve got you covered.
– OH MY GOD. I need this Rice Krispie Treat ice cream RIGHT NOW. [Good. Food. Stories.]
– This is extremely interesting, at WaPo: Kanye West’s $10 million insurance battle with Lloyd’s is really ugly
– This is great, at Atlas Obscura: How America Fell Into—and Out of—Love With Mock Turtle Soup
– At Lainey: Your Hiddleston Update. I finally watched The Night Manager last week and it was great and it sort of brought me back to Hiddles.
– This is really interesting, at Racked: Shopping for Boys’ Clothes Is So Boring.
– At Pajiba: I FULLY REJECT THE NEW GREAT BRITISH BAKING SHOW.
– At Revelist: Do we need a marshmallow face wash?
– WHAT is HAPPENING: Jaden Smith vs. Vegan Mayo Is the Feud 2017 Deserves. [ELLE]
– This is like a lost Parks and Rec plot: Two Midwest Towns Are Locked in a Vicious Legal Fight Over Their Pierogi Festivals. [Grub Street]
– Via Celebitchy, Mandy Moore is working on a new album! Good for her.
– I’m trying to figure out how I feel about gazpacho. It always kinda makes me feel like I’m eating dip? (The companion to chips, not the slang for tobacco.) [The New Potato]
– Over at Refinery29, I thought this was super interesting: Meet “Q”, Social Media Manager To Hollywood’s Top A-Listers
– Again, at Revelist: I tried a 24K gold boob mask.