You guys, the Golden Globes are Sunday. YES, THIS SUNDAY. I cannot believe it. Anyway, we’ll be live-blogging this one for The Cut and I’ll toss up a link to the story when it’s live; we will also be tweeting the heck out of it over on Twitter. IT BEGINS. It may also rain on Sunday, so that will be entertaining for the red carpet. What if Giuliana melts?!? Stay dry, G. Until then:
– Speaking of the Globes, you will want to read Vulture’s Updated History of the Love Affair of Tina and Amy. I could watch that gif of them high-fiving forever.
– And ICYMI, we took a look back at the 2005 Globes red carpet. It was cracktacular.
– YES. THIS IS MAJESTIC. I’m just going to quote the Jezebel headline: Hero Splices All of Jessica Fletcher’s Epiphanies on Murder She Wrote.
– Also wonderful, also over at Jezebel, the ladies of Downton play Cards Against Humanity.
– Speaking of, The Mary Sue wonders...How Would You Fare in the Edwardian Era?
– This is a very interesting piece about What Flight Attendants Wear, and not just because they talked to Heather.
– Anna Kendrick is very charming, talking about her beauty routine. (New York Times)
– I always like Ask A Literary Lady over at B&N. This week, it’s about books to convert non-readers.
– It’s VERY chilly for many of you right now. You need this history of hot chocolate. (All Things Georgian)
– This Lilly Pulitzer For Target line is right up my street. LIKE RIGHT UP IT. (The College Prepster)
– J Lo is getting back together with Casper Smart?! Pit-Bull will be devastated! (Lainey)
– This interview with our beloved Kim France is awesome, and not merely because she gives us all a shout-out. (Racked)
– I love the Top Shelf feature on Into The Gloss, and Jaime King’s is a good one.
– This is fun, from Lucky: Before They Were Stars: See 22 Celebs’ Adorable (And Occasionally Awkward) Early Modeling Photos
– Have you see the video of Jimmy Fallon and Nicole Kidman, where she blows his mind by telling him she had a crush on him? It is even more charming than everyone has told you. It reminded me how fond I am of Kidman. She’s SO CUTE in it. (HuffPo)
– I thought this was so interesting, over at Pajiba: Ineffective Nielsen Ratings Are Ruining TV and No One Cares
– It’s time for the 2015 Tournament of Books! (The Morning News)
– Anne Helen Peterson takes a thoughtful and diverting look at Taylor Swift’s “Girlfriend Collection,” at Buzzfeed.
– After Emma Stone’s turn in Cabaret, Sienna Miller is stepping into the role. (Celebitchy)
– This is a video! But it’s a good one, from the woman who designed the costumes for Selma about her process for the film.