I’m so happy Mireille Enos gets to glam it up occasionally, to make up for all those bulky turtlenecks and functional trousers she wears on The Killing. Concurrently, I understand the yen to show a little leg. Really, I do.
And they are very lovely legs, but… is this just a touch too micro? When she sits down it will be Full Contact Ladybit with her chair, which doesn’t seem sanitary to me. Like, even an extra inch or two seems like it’d take this from “WHOA” to a more complimentary and less capsy, “Heyyyyy.” But I will give her those shoes, and the pattern is strangely compelling to me. AND she’s got this going for her:
LET MY CAMERON GO, Mireille. … No, don’t. I like you crazy kids together. I just wish he were in a Red Wings jersey and driving a wrecked Ferrari.
How does this make you feel?
- Like Cameron when he was at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange: sassy and vital (31%, 1,249 Votes)
- Like Cameron when he was catatonic: catatonic (6%, 248 Votes)
- Like Cameron when he was kicking the Ferrari: hella irritated (11%, 436 Votes)
- Like Cameron when he was lying in bed: perfectly content and unmotivated to change anything about the situation (24%, 951 Votes)
- Like Cameron if he were reading this poll: really confused (28%, 1,126 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,010
Speaking of fast cars, Mireille’s co-star Kristin Lehman once starred on a short-lived FOX hour with Nathan Fillion called Drive, about people who… drove, and stuff, really fast, in some kind of competition that may or may not have been ending in death for the loser? I don’t know. Emma Stone was on it, too. But that’s not the point. I was just trying to come up with an incredibly random transition so I could show you what Kristin wore:
I… am still confused. Is that a cardigan or a harness? But one thing’s for sure: It sure is killing me. HA HA HA HA Oh my God I really just wrote that. Is it Friday yet? … No? ARE YOU SURE?