First Rooney Mara wore navy, and now Jennifer Aniston is wearing color too. MULTIPLE colors. IN A FLORAL PATTERN. In other news, Satan just put on some Uggs, and reached for the optimistic blanket Kathie Lee Gifford gave him for Christmas.
Here’s the whole can’t-win problem, though: Is this too twee? It’s CUTE, but the white underlay might be shoving it into “precious” territory. Does it belong at the Teen Choice Awards on one of the few actual teen attendees? Should this be in the Nickelodeon closet and not hers? Or should we all just be freaking relieved that she’s doing something NEW (for her) and that it’s neither naked nor desperate, and leave it at that? I’m tempted, Fug Nation. I’m tempted.
Be a "friend." Tell her what you think.
- I love it. I'll be there for you, Jen. (18%, 1,321 Votes)
- I love it solely because she is On A Break from everything she usually wears. (30%, 2,160 Votes)
- I would love it on someone else. Or on Aniston herself, 15 years ago. (31%, 2,219 Votes)
- I don't like it at ALL. Feels like she's always stuck in second gear. (16%, 1,185 Votes)
- I'm sorry, what? I'm too busy clapping and dancing in a fountain. (4%, 308 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,193