I know it’s easy, and maybe therefore lazy, to invoke Project Runway when describing something… potentially tortured.
But that doesn’t mean it’s not also apt. And this really does look like a Repurpose Her Closet episode where the designer took two trenchcoats, a poncho, and then a bolt of something from Mood to try and make something for a Memorial Day backyard cocktail party. Phrases like “extremely modern” and “I feel like I really know who this girl is” would get tossed around by the judges until Heidi furrowed her brow and said, “I don’t know, I don’t like it, I think she looks messy and I would never wear it,” and we would then all spend the rest of the episode wondering if Heidi Klum saying she wouldn’t wear something is actually a point in its favor.
Also, I cannot with the shoes.
Do YOU like it?
- YES I DO. (17%, 700 Votes)
- Yes. No. Both? Neither? I am not sure. (14%, 548 Votes)
- It is... a lot. (19%, 748 Votes)
- EMPHATICALLY NO. (34%, 1,349 Votes)
- Only on her, or a small handful of other people. (13%, 514 Votes)
- Weirdly, my main reaction is to be resentful again of Jennifer Lawrence having to wear so much Dior (4%, 157 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,016