The theme of this week’s Royals Round-Up is ROYAL BABIES. Crown Princess Victoria had her son, Oscar, on Wednesday — Estelle must be thrilled — and Charlene went out with Jacques, who is so cute and squashy. All that, plus QE2 makes doubtful faces at SCIENCE.
– There are new commemorative mugs (and other pieces of china) in the works for the Queen’s birthday and OBVIOUSLY I NEED ONE. (Royal Central)
– The headline made me laugh: What It’s Like to Go ‘Rolling Around on the Floor’ with Prince Harry at a Club. (People)
– Order of Splendor has a GREAT coat on Crown Princess Mary.
– The Court Jeweller has a look at some of the Duchess of Devonshire’s jewels, which were auctioned on Wednesday in London.
– Said auction raised nearly two million pounds, per the BBC.
– Last week, we saw Maxima and family skiing, and like THE VERY NEXT DAY, Princess Alexia broke her leg. (She’s fine.) (Hello!)
– Prince Edward and Sophie Wessex are on a visit to the Bahamas. The Countess Wessex blog has the scoop!