While we wait for the Downton finale on Sunday, you should know that Matthews Rhys and Goode have a show on ITV that’s just them being charming in Italy and drinking wine. WHY are we not all extras in this program? Look at it:
– Heather and I also weighed in on Oscar fashion for Cosmo.
– As we wait for the Downton finale, print out Maclean’s Downton Finale Bingo Cards!
– Pajiba brings us The Worst Lessons from 90s Teen Movies.
– Columbia Journalism Review wonders, why are horoscopes and media a match? It’s very interesting.
– It’s an oral history of The Golden Girls! (Frontiers)
– At The Hollywood Reporter: ‘Mad Max’ Costume Designer Jenny Beavan on Her Oscar Win: “I Don’t Mind in the Least If They Didn’t Clap”
– I feel like we need to talk about this news that Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom are dating. (Lainey)
– Racked has a long, interesting read about Kate Spade, in which both Heather and I are quoted. I would like to note for the record that — as regular readers surely know — when I say that Spade reminds me of something “your crazy old aunt” would wear, that is a compliment, as I PERSONALLY like to dress like someone’s crazy old aunt.
– Claire Zulkey looked at seven decades of Playboy centerfolds, and reports back.
– Amy Adams DID NOT have a good time filming American Hustle. The more I read about David O Russell, the more grossed out I am by Jennifer Lawrence’s relationship with him. (Celebitchy)
– Look at all these jeans! (The New Potato)