Another month is in the books, and if you’re curious — or you missed anything — here were our most-read posts of July 2016. You will not be surprised by the first.
- Everything Patsy and Edina wore on six seasons of Absolutely Fabulous. Even if you didn’t watch the show, there are laugh-out-loud outfits. It might even be FUNNIER if you have no context for any of it.
- The couture week show from Ralph & Russo, always a romantic and glamorous favorite.
- A closing roundup of San Diego Comic-Con, led off by January Jones in a very WTF romper. (They weren’t on this list, but you may want to revisit our post about Black Panther’s talented and dreamy cast, or Badminton Coxswain and the Doctor Strange panel.)
- Prince George turned three, and we got some adorable new photos.
- The actual cover wasn’t great, but we really tore apart Vanity Fair’s absurd, offensive story about Margot Robbie (which she herself has since said, politely, was confusing to her, and that she left the interview thinking,”That was an odd one”).
- It was nearly neck and neck between Elie Saab’s and Giambattista Valli’s couture shows, so I declared it a tie.
- You don’t all necessarily LIKE it when we keep up with the Kardashian/Jenners, but many of you do read about it anyway. For me, they are a satisfying-as-hell consistent eye-roll.
- Y’all love your accessories, that’s for sure; June’s roundup was popular, so let’s all thank Blake Lively for knocking it out of the park.
- The women of the ESPYs were also a draw (well, aside from Lindsey Vonn, Ciara, and Danica Patrick, whom we featured separately).
- Michelle Obama in Preen, leaving her overseas trip, was popular with both you AND one of the beans.
Enjoy! And BRING IT, August.