Check it out: another makeover. I’m not sure if this is new, or just escaped my notice when she did it.
It’s like she got herself into bangin’ shape, so she went nuts and hacked off all her hair and put herself in a skintight nightie, as if to say, “TA-DAAAA.” I applaud her on the bod, lament her choice of shoes with that dress, don’t ENTIRELY hate the frock as much as I should considering it’s essentially a tailored slip, and can’t decide what to make of her head-suit. Let’s zoom in:
While I’m not sure that color suits her complexion, her eyes do look pretty, and the lipstick is nice. The whole look is definitely… sassy? It’s basically the Ashlee Simpson, which itself started life as the Kate Gosselin — which is now the Miley Cyrus, of course, but which USED to be the Posh. Does this basically mean Posh is the origin of all things? I like that theory. Darwin would approve, and also probably ask her to autograph his copy of Spice World.
Your turn to weigh in:
- It's really cute (32%, 2,279 Votes)
- It's better than I expected it to be, actually (33%, 2,347 Votes)
- I'm not mad at her, but I miss Peggy Olsen (17%, 1,222 Votes)
- I AM mad at her. (But just for that.) (6%, 436 Votes)
- I am more het up about the slip she's wearing (11%, 776 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,061