When I first saw this, I liked the dress.
But then I got distracted by the hair — it looks like she only put an extension clump on one half of her head — and the sort of dingy, lipless, Val-Kilmer-In-Tombstone-When-He’s-Dying-Of-Stuff makeup, and it tainted my impression of the clothes. What looked intricate suddenly seemed like a web of tar slowly swallowing her whole, like a particularly maddening World of Goo level, or so many televisual depictions of demons that move in clumps of evil. So now I don’t know how to feel. But, I mean, look how much a little lipstick can do:
She DOES have a mouth. It’s a Christmas miracle! Now if only she could tack on a smile…
AM I RIGHT?!?
- Yes, that first makeup was not right. (20%, 1,253 Votes)
- But the second makeup wasn't right EITHER. (14%, 910 Votes)
- I'm still working on the dress -- I want to love it but I'm not quite there. (3%, 224 Votes)
- I am. I am there. I love it. (22%, 1,430 Votes)
- I am not there, and never will be. (2%, 116 Votes)
- I think she looks badass in BOTH outfits. (33%, 2,133 Votes)
- Wait, what was the question? (6%, 358 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,424