Well! This doesn’t TOTALLY surprise me, but y’all were very invested in the Sephora sale this go-round. It makes sense, as many of us in this readership are fortunate enough to be able to (hopefully) see the light at the end of the tunnel of this pandemic and are realizing that our faces are VERY in need of moisturizing before we go somewhere socially. Personally, I am currently a husk of a human!
So, let’s run down the Top Ten Most Purchased Items From Our Shopping Posts Last Month. Y’all are ready for summer, is what this data teaches me.
10. These cool woven sandals at Nordstrom. These ARE groovy; I feel like they’ll be sensible but also chic on you while you traipse around the farmer’s market this summer.
9. The gold Birkenstocks! (I am actually wearing these literally right now.) A classic for a reason.
8. My old fave Laneige lip mask. As I said, many of us are husks! I noticed in the comments in the post where we talked about this that some of you don’t “get it” as a mask and honestly, I just put it on whenever I need lip balm.
7. These super-cute earrings continue to be popular and WHY NOT?!
6. The Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer. I actually thought I bought this and was really annoyed when it wasn’t in my Sephora shipment and then I looked at my order and I did NOT order it, so….that’s on me. (Which is fine. I have the Glossier concealer and I like it fine!)
5. This great personalized canvas tote. (I am seeing this as part of your Chic Farmer’s Market Outfit.)
4. And THIS very cute giraffe tote bag. This shop has a LOT of cute totes, FYI.
3. This Drunk Elephant moisturizer. Just slather it on!!
2. The Dr Bader “The Cream.” It absolutely makes sense to buy this when it’s on sale, because it is pricy.
And, finally, DRUM ROLL:
1. Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment Spf 30 We all just want to tone down our redness! I hope you’re doing so in good health.
Like most websites, GFY uses affiliate links where available, which means we earn a little money if you click through and buy something. We can assure you that all items were personally chosen while we sat around drinking Topo Chico and watching RHoNY.