Just wanted to let you guys know about the book signings we have on the docket for our new YA novel, MESSY! Please come out and say hello — we love meeting members of Fug Nation and we promise you a good time!
The events are:
- June 20 (Wednesday) — that is a WEEK FROM TODAY — at the Barnes and Noble at the Grove in Los Angeles, 7 p.m. They are currently saying this is a wristbanded event, and we’re getting more details about what that involves, but don’t fret — I can not IMAGINE there will be any problems getting in.
- June 24 (Sunday) at Vroman’s in Pasadena at noon. That is a week from this Sunday. It is also Midsummer Day in England, so we’re all going to speak in English accents and then have a giant bonfire. (Not really, Vromans. Don’t worry.)
- July 17 (Tuesday) at Books and Greetings in Northvale, New Jersey, at 6 p.m. That’s right: EAST COAST, BABY.
- July 18 (Wednesday) at WORD in Brooklyn, NY, at 7 p.m.
- July 20 (Friday) at Brookline Booksmith in Boston, MA, at 7 p.m.
Come out and meet us! We can’t wait to see you.