This isn’t a scrolldown, exactly, but I definitely like it better when I can only see half of it.
The colors and the fabric are so cool, and stunning with her coloring. I envisioned it being long, maybe completing the vintage robe/lush Lady Mary kind of feel. (Also, Lush Lady Mary Feels are what I am hoping Matthew Goode will bring to Downton Abbey this season, nudge-nudge, NO SPOILERS, FUG NATION UK.)
Let’s visit the full view:
I don’t even think it needed to go all the way down, but I do think this is too short. It strikes me as a Juniors Department choice — I mean, it’s almost more of a very elegant coat — for something that might’ve looked more sophisticated if it were knee-length, or maybe even tea length. I’m also not sure the shoes are anything but a safety play (although I’m not necessarily angry at them either). Help me, Fug Nation. Am I missing something, or do we collectively Have Notes?
- It's perfect. Don't change a thing. (9%, 388 Votes)
- Make it knee-length! (52%, 2,181 Votes)
- Make it tea-length! (26%, 1,094 Votes)
- Make it floor-length! (5%, 206 Votes)
- Change the shoe! (2%, 87 Votes)
- NOT INTERESTED. (3%, 136 Votes)
- Believe it or not I have a totally different opinion not covered by any of these. (3%, 131 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,223