First of all: Harry’s back. Second, fasten your seatbelts, because Wills and Kate and Harry have like four events next week, so…you know, something to live for or whatever. In today’s slideshow: Cute Prince George extras! Harry being charming with kids! Giant hats! Snacks! Dancing Angela Merkel?
In case you haven’t popped by here since last Friday, the Cambridges left Canada over the weekend. We had complete coverage at the time, but I’ve included a few extras from the kids in today’s piece. Also: Make sure you vote for your favorite of Kate’s looks from the tour!
And elsewhere of interest on the internet:
– Maclean’s did great coverage of Wills&Kate’s tour, including this look at the history of royal kids on tours.
– At the New York Times; Kate Middleton’s Tour of Canada: A Designer Scorecard
– Harper’s Bazaar answers the age-old question: WHY PRINCE GEORGE IS ALWAYS WEARING SHORTS. (Hee, that caps lock just came over with my cut and paste of the headline, but it feels apt, right?)
– Over at What Would Kate Do, a good round-up of Kate’s Canadian wardrobe.
– Our friends at Order of Splendor have great coverage of various parliamentary openings for which I did not get pics. Go eyeball them!
– Tatler has some suggestions as to who Harry might marry.
I’ve also got loads of Social Media Stuff for you to see, too. I’m going to stick it after the jump so that this post doesn’t just EAT UP the entire homepage.
Yesterday, Crown Princess Mary visited the Roskilde Technical School. The school participates on Mary Fonden’s project for loneliness. pic.twitter.com/BmUDsTX3S5
— Scandinavian Royals. (@crownprincely) October 6, 2016
Adorable!! Crown Princess Victoria has shared a picture she took of Prince Oscar in Öland. pic.twitter.com/BCBI82pQ3h
— HRH Princess Sofia (@PRINCESSANSOFIA) September 30, 2016
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) October 3, 2016
فخورة بهذا الدعم للجمعية الملكية للتوعية الصحية- خلال نشاط للتعريف ببرامج الجمعية أقيم في نيويورك #الأردن #حب_الأردن #أمريكا #نيويورك Glad to have such strong support across borders; at an event yesterday to raise awareness about the work of the Royal Health Awareness Society #Jordan #LoveJO #US #NewYork
A photo posted by Queen Rania Al Abdullah (@queenrania) on