A lot has happened since we last met here for Royals Round-Up! In case you missed any of this:
– Kate is British Vogue’s cover girl, celebrating their 100th anniversary
– She also went out on Wednesday to applaud a cake, among other things
– Queen Rania and Charlotte Casiraghi attended the Met Gala on Monday
– And we got new snaps of Princess Charlotte in honor of her 1st birthday
And in today’s slideshow, I bring you Harry. So much Harry. Maximum Harry. Harry and Canada’s Hot Prime Minister Justin Trudeau are in a major bromance this week, AND he’s riding ponies in the rain. (Harry is. Not CHPMJT.) We also have SO MANY SWEDISH ROYALS, especially Estelle — I told you a lot happened this week!
– It behooves me to remind you that you can now get The Royal We in paperback!
– Harry is on the cover of this week’s People, and you for sure want to read the interview, as it’s quite good. H on the cover of People, K on the cover of Vogue. Wills must feel left out. Someone call Blue Suit Quarterly, stat!
– The Duchess Diary has footage of Diana attending the 1996 Met Gala.
– Over at The Court Jeweller, I enjoy this feature: Letizia’s Week in Earrings
– Over at Hello!, you guys. The little prince of Bhutan. HE IS SO CUTE.
– And, finally:
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) May 6, 2016