Although not much happened on the Royals Front this week — Chaz was menaced by an eagle, Eugenie INSISTED on wearing beige AGAIN, the usual — we did have some Royals Action on GFY that you may have missed. For example:
- Wills and Kate went out to the boat race (canceled due to weather) in matching team pullovers. Team Cambridge!
- Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo had their civil wedding ceremony and she wore Valentino. (Their religious service is this weekend, and of course we will cover it, depending on photos)
- Princess Charlene wore a jumpsuit.
But elsewhere! Oh, elsewhere:
- At Jezebel:A Jezebel Mom Remembers the Wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Di, the anniversary of which was this week.
- On that tip, NBC News has loads of photos of the aforementioned for you to peruse, including ones I’ve never seen.
- PopSugar has, like, a kajillion pictures of Prince George on the beach with Carole Middleton
- Charles has apparently made kind of an amazing playground for George and Charlotte at Highgrove, including a treehouse. (The Express)
- The Daily Beast’s Tom Sykes has Thoughts about said playground.
- People has more intel about the charity for which Prince Andrew threw the tea pictured in the slideshow. Allegedly, Fergie is also involved.
- People also has loads more pics and coverage from W&K’s event this past weekend.
- Tatler brings you a slideshow of Royal PDA, including some W&K pics I’d never seen. (Pre-engagement, I think.)
- Hello! rounds up many Valentino wedding gowns for royal brides.
- Order of Splendor has more pics of Princess Madeleine and Chris O’Neill’s new baby. Cute!
- Royalista has new pics of the Queen of Bhutan, opening an animal hospital.
- And also coverage of guests arriving for the Casiraghi Wedding Part Deux.
- The newest installment in Jewel History over at The Court Jeweller is excellent. To wit: “The Times is pretty confused about the bride’s name and title.”