Hello, friends! This week’s Royals Round-Up is bringing you many patterned skirts. ENJOY!
PS: If you missed it earlier this week, Kate and Wills had an outing. She wore blue.
And, elsewhere on the internet:
– I KNOW you’re going to want to read this at Town & Country, although I guess it’s not TECHNICALLY royal-related, but…whatever: Newly Discovered Photographs Reveal Life at the Real Downton Abbey
– At Vanity Fair, how Kate may have celebrated her 35th birthday on Monday.
– Princess Margaret’s husband, Lord Snowdon, has died. The Independent has quite a good obit, and by “good,” I mean “juicy.” It includes being temporarily blinded, mistresses killing themselves, many many affairs, polio, very bad behavior towards one’s spouse, secret illegitimate children, and — on the other side of the coin — excellent work on the behalf of the disabled.
– This week’s Tiara Thursday at Order of Splendor is VERY interesting.
– Japan Times reports that Crown Prince Naruhito may take the throne on Jan. 1, 2019.
– Hello! reports on the ways Princess Diana will be honored this year, the 20th anniversary of her death.
– How CUTE Princess Madeline’s kids are! [People]
And, finally, some bits and bobs from Royal Social Media:
Sammenhold og fællesskab var overskriften, da H.K.H. Kronprinsessen sammen med Mary Fonden og håndboldspilleren Mikkel Hansen i dag deltog i lanceringen af projektet Antibulli. Her blev der også tid til at gå på håndboldbanen og lave forskellige Antibulli-øvelser sammen med håndboldspillere fra projektets pilothold. Steen Brogaard ©
A photo posted by DET DANSKE KONGEHUS (@detdanskekongehus) on