Spoiler: Harry was cute with kids this week.
If you missed it earlier this week, we’ve had LOTS of royals content:
- Wills and Kate went to Easter with the Queen (and everyone else), and Kate wore a hat many of you thought was too Retro-Nurse.
- Kate hosted marathoners at KP, in a new Breton-stripe that I covet.
- And she and Wills and Harry popped out yesterday. They’re also going to be at the London Marathon on Sunday, so come back this weekend and I will bring that to you as well! SO MANY OUTFITS to see.
Elsewhere on the internet:
– As part of talking about mental health this week, Kate spoke about how hard it can be to be a new mother. [Glamour]
– The interview that’s been getting the most attention, rightly, is the one Harry gave about his own near breakdown, and the way therapy helped him. [The Telegraph]
– The Telegraph also wonders: What will The Duchess of Cambridge wear for sister Pippa Middleton’s wedding?
– This was a fun piece at What Would Kate Do about the process of IDing what Kate is wearing. (A lot of it, honestly, is just practice of looking at stuff. I ID’ed one of her outfits when they were in Australia pretty quickly because I just recognized the print as being DVF, because I look at a lot of DVF when I window-shop.)
– This is neat, at The Telegraph: Duke of Wellington’s 400-piece gilt dinner set laid out for first time. It’s v. understated, right? And, finally, in your round-up of interesting social media: Wills and Kate and Harry continue pushing their mental health awareness program, which I think is GREAT.
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) April 21, 2017
This is EXTREMELY cute to me — Wills has clearly been practicing his Radio DJ voice. Also: What is Kate wearing?!
Oh, here, we can see what she’s wearing. Sorry, I’m basically live-blogging the experience of looking at these tweets. TAKE THIS JOURNEY WITH ME.
— BBC Radio 1 (@BBCR1) April 21, 2017
Hey, it’s Sophie!
The Countess of Wessex visited the Nower Wood Education Centre in Surrey pic.twitter.com/4u20SI99zo
— Royal Women (@vaninaswchindt) April 21, 2017
The Danes celebrated Queen Margrethe’s birthday this week:
Reception for foreign Ambassadors in the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken yesterday evening: promoting the international image of Belgium pic.twitter.com/9rgVtS6rsS
— Belgian Royal Palace (@MonarchieBe) April 21, 2017
Maxima looks festive here — as usual:
— Koninklijk Huis (@koninklijkhuis) April 21, 2017
And, obviously, I need to end on this note:
— Koninklijk Huis (@koninklijkhuis) April 20, 2017
It’s not her birthday — we share one! Hers is next month — but that of the school there. Regardless: festive!