As we so often do when these tours are completed, let’s take a look back at all of Kate’s looks from her recent jaunt to Poland and Germany and discuss her wardrobe as a whole. Personally, I thought she took more fashion risks than usual, and if I didn’t always love them, I did appreciate them. I also think we’ve seen — between this and some recent looks back in the UK prior to the tour — some great strides in the category of cocktail wear, always a stumbling block.
Which of Kate's looks was your favorite?
- The white Alexander McQueen suit. (6%, 231 Votes)
- The Gosia Baczyńska cocktail dress. (19%, 775 Votes)
- The flowered Erdem. (8%, 332 Votes)
- The blue bespoke Catherine Walker. (2%, 93 Votes)
- The red, off-the-shoulder Alexander McQueen maxi-dress. (10%, 388 Votes)
- The yellow Jenny Packham. (8%, 319 Votes)
- The classic Breton-stripe/jeans combo. (3%, 109 Votes)
- The patterned Markus Lupfer cocktail dress. (33%, 1,351 Votes)
- The lilac Emilia Wickstead dress. (12%, 471 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,069
I also think it’s kind of interesting to compare this tour’s wardrobe to other tour wardrobes. If you’re into doing a deep dive:
SO MUCH VISITING. (I hope I didn’t miss one!)