There will be no April Fools jokes in this post. READ WITHOUT FEAR.
ALSO! The paperback of The Royal We — with bonus chapter! — comes out on April 26th, and Heather and I will be at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books on April 9th and 10th. All the details on both of these developments are here!
– This is so great, at the New York Times: What I Learned From Kristi Yamaguchi
– This was made for me! At The Stylist, 35 of the best Breton tops. Do go on!
– I enjoyed this piece about Parker Posey and Snapchat at W. She’s the best.
– Also the best? Zoe Kazan, who I love, and who talked to Nylon about some of her new projects.
– At Lainey, MUCH Hiddleston for you. (I had a dream the other night that Hiddleston and I were married. We were very happy together.)
– At Man Repeller: Five Women of Color Get Real About the Fashion Industry.
– I wanna try Dorilocos SO BAD. (Eater)
– Can you guess the Mean Girls line with just a screengrab? 12 FOR 12 YOU GUYS. (Vulture)
– Over at Pajiba, I suspect you will enjoy Peter Dinklage’s SNL promos.
– Via Celebitchy, this is BONKERS: Justin Bieber fans who paid $2k to meet him had to pose with a cardboard cutout. OH BIEBS.
– At The New Potato: 17 Face Masks To Do This Weekend. Well, if you insist.
– This week’s recipe is via Smitten Kitchen — a personal go-to! — and it’s a chocolate peanut butter tart, YES PLEASE.
– Anne Helen Peterson’s piece on Ben Affleck is so good. (Buzzfeed)
– I LOVE this video. Paris in two minutes, oh la la!
And, finally, in case you missed anything around GFY this week, some highlights:
- Kiernan Shipka, Zendaya, and Willow Smith on the cover of W
- We had a fun chat about our favorite coats.
- We also chatted about our best meal ever
- And had a very productive, cathartic, and supportive vent session
- Jessica Chastain cuddled a kangaroo
- LC is on book tour; we looked at her outfits
- You HAVE TO SEE what Beyonce wore to the White House Easter Egg roll
- Ditto the Kardashians