I’ve been staring at this dress for twenty minutes and drawling a blank so large she could climb into it and disappear.
I can’t tell if the skirt has a tie on it, or just… a funky fold in front of her left leg, or what, exactly. And the top kind of looks like she started editing the dress WHILE it was on her body, taking one sleeve and tucking it in under her armpit and then fashioning a dickey out of panty hose. She’s certainly SELLING it better than I expected, but its always disconcerting when you’re staring at someone and wondering if the dress is being built on her AS WE SPEAK by an invisible fairy godmother and/or changing midstream due to the actions of her child who just arrived here in a Prius with a flux capacitor in it, and accidentally tap-danced on the space-time continuum.
- I have none. It's awesome. (14%, 461 Votes)
- Ditch the dickey (16%, 520 Votes)
- Fix the top (18%, 578 Votes)
- It's the SKIRT that confuses me (1%, 39 Votes)
- Lose it all and go shopping (42%, 1,327 Votes)
- I have other complicated feelings no single answer can encompass (8%, 255 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,180