Please help me interpret Sarah Jessica Parker’s clothes, because I will be honest with you: It’s late at night, we have shows all day tomorrow at Fashion Week, and so I’m setting stuff in advance. While a teensy bit drunk.
I like the idea of leather. But does this look bitchin’, or as if Darth Vader got freaky with a baseball?
Let democracy reign:
- Super hot (38%, 5,284 Votes)
- Darth Shortstop (62%, 8,671 Votes)
Total Voters: 13,957
I go back and forth on this one as well. I’m not sure there’s anything inherently wrong with it, but I have several thoughts, and I will number them for you because I’m a giver.
1) Would it look better with a black lining, instead of white? Yes, the white helps you see the intricate pattern on the dress, but doesn’t it also make this look tighter than maybe it really is?
2) Something about this is a bit sportswear for me, like it’s a maxi dress she should wear to the supermarket with Keds.
3) There is no three, but everyone says there is a rule of threes.
4) Wait, I thought of a three: Would it look better if the black stopped where the white does, OR if the white went down to the floor? Or should the whole thing be cocktail length?
5) So, if that was number three, then this is number four. There isn’t a four.
6) Also, that was five.
7) Wait, this cycle is never going to end unless I say so.
8 ) So.
Tell me things!
- I love this (36%, 2,190 Votes)
- I have notes, which will go in the comments (13%, 812 Votes)
- I would chuck it all out and start fresh (21%, 1,290 Votes)
- All right, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you. But let's just do this so I can get back to killing you with beer. (15%, 909 Votes)
- Homer Simpson for president (15%, 946 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,147