So, here’s the thing. I don’t really advocate reveling in someone else’s struggles. But I think we can all agree that, at least publicly, Jesse James came off so disgusting and douchey in the aftermath of splitting up with Sandra Bullock — especially when he would go out and, like, publicly knock their sex life as part of his tributes to his enduring love and chemistry and perfect harmony with his tattooed replacement vagina Kat Von D — that I seriously do not know how Sandra resisted ordering up a marching band and parading through Austin to dance on the grave of their recently ended relationship. That is taking the high road. Which can’t have been easy.
However: I do wish she had used this big premiere to look so fabulous that it was like a bonus stake through his rude heart. This pantsuit disappoints me. Pants are not always the answer, Sandy.
Or are they?
- They are! I love this. (26%, 2,352 Votes)
- They are NOT. This is problematic for me. (24%, 2,143 Votes)
- Don't feel bad, I ALSO would've wanted to rub it into Jesse James' face. (34%, 3,085 Votes)
- I think Jesse James has been unfairly maligned. (0%, 32 Votes)
- I think whoever voted for the above might actually BE Jesse James. (15%, 1,363 Votes)
Total Voters: 8,975