I’m so used to stressed-out Carrie Mathison that it always takes me a second to adjust to Claire Danes when she’s smiling — like, I keep thinking, “Something is off. WHAT IS IT? Oh, right, she’s not freaking out.”
But is that ALL that’s off? I actually really LIKE the dress — it’s loud and fun and fancy and festive. I just can’t decide if I think it’s drowning her out — she’s got on lipstick, she’s wearing bracelets, the black shoes are probably the right pick given everything that’s going on with the pattern… I DO find that crazy thing charming, so is this just more dress than she can survive? Or do I just need to recalibrate after being ping-ponged between the cool Cambridges and the crazy Coachella, and Emma Stone’s class and Rumer Willis’s crotch contours?
- I love it! (38%, 1,625 Votes)
- I love it but sadly do think she's drowning in it. (26%, 1,100 Votes)
- I both dislike it AND think she's drowning in it (13%, 567 Votes)
- Really? I dislike it yet think she's making it work as well as anyone can (15%, 613 Votes)
- I just dislike it, period. SHE should drown IT. (8%, 320 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,225