You’re looking at our favorite incarnation of Katherine Heigl: Longer hair, mid-tone blonde, shiny, sleek, and bouncy. It flatters her face shape and her skin tone better than some of her other choices — and oh, there have been choices. For various reasons, be it a role or an inability to leave her hair alone, Heigl has worn a lot of different head-suits: bleach-blonde, brown, reddish, and a platinum choppy short cut that she debuted recently and which, to our eyes, does her zero favors. But who knows, maybe you’ll disagree and think her new ‘do is the bomb, so come tour through a A Brief Recent History of Heigl and then pick your favorite of her looks. Hey, you never know — maybe, like, her cousin’s boyfriend’s roommate reads this site and can put in a good word.
What's your favorite Heigl?
- The first one -- sleek, longer, and a softer blonde. (58%, 4,682 Votes)
- The bob! (1%, 104 Votes)
- The super-platinum color (1%, 41 Votes)
- The old-Hollywood curls (16%, 1,277 Votes)
- The long brown locks (6%, 520 Votes)
- The shorter brown updo (1%, 49 Votes)
- Red! (1%, 109 Votes)
- The one fromThe Ugly Truth (8%, 635 Votes)
- I love the new cut (8%, 603 Votes)
Total Voters: 8,021