This week’s royals round-up has an unusual amount of puppies, a lot of tartan, a whole bunch of tchotchkes, BABIES, and the return of King Felipe’s beard, for which I am sure many of you will be highly grateful.
Elsewhere around the Internets:
– Princess Anne was in the hospital for a chest infection but! She is home again now, and, as several of you noted on Twitter, was probably just doing some hardcore investigations. [People]
– Royal Hats has coverage of Queen Margrethe’s annual summer cruise.
– Over at Order of Splendor, the Norwegian royals are dashing about Finland at the moment.
– Court Jeweller has all the jewel-coverage of today’s Swedish christening.
– PopSugar took a long look at Princess Beatrice’s style.
– Prince Harry is taking a state visit to the Caribbean this fall. If only we could all cruise down there and meet him.
Crown Prince Haakon and CP Mette-Marit were in Italy on Friday where they attended the 73rd Venice Film Festival pic.twitter.com/fdJyDO3xyF
— Royaltyspeaking (@Royal_talk) September 4, 2016
[Photos: Getty Images]