Happy Fashion Week, Fug Nation! Sheers are still in, we are sorry to say.
– AT LAST! It is time for Vanity Fair’s international best dressed list, my very favorite time of the year.
– This was a moving and interesting piece at Town & Country: How Cantor Fitzgerald Survived September 11
– Mental Floss rounds up some of the craziest cat people of all time. A kitten falls out of a wig, is all I am saying.
– Tim Gunn wrote a piece for WaPo: Designers refuse to make clothes to fit American women. It’s a disgrace.
– Revelist gives us the most iconic high schools in pop culture.
– Over at Pajiba, I found this amusing: Here’s Everything That Could Possibly Be Said About Some Pictures of Taylor Swift Leaving the Gym
– At Vulture, a really interesting conversation between Ave DuVernay and Matt Zoller Seitz about Queen Sugar — among other things.
– Via Celebitchy, Is Brad Pitt investing his own money in a $1.5 billion eco-resort in Croatia? I mean, who isn’t?
– This was entertaining, at GQ: An Oral History of “We Built This City,” the Worst Song of All Time
– At Refinery29: Here’s What The Closets Of The 1% Looks Like. (Spoiler: Bonkers)
– This week’s recipe is over at Camille Styles: The Healthiest No-Bake Key Lime Pie
And, if you missed any goodness at GFY this week, some highlights:
– The KardasiJenners looked PREDICTABLY INSANE this week. Three words: Raincoat Leg Slickers.
– Look at all these handsome dudes!
– Amy Adams looked exceptional in Venice this week.
– Diane Kruger looks gorgeously evil.