Today’s Royals Round-Up brings you much goodness! We’ve got Harry in a suit and Harry in jeans and Harry kissing his grandmother and Harry stuck in a tree. We’ve got shoes both sublime and ridiculous on Letizia. And HATS. Maxima wore them.
We also have an update in which you might be interested: Heather and I are going to be at Chicago’s Printers Row Lit Fest on Saturday, June 6th! Here are all the details, and we would LOVE to meet you, if you’re around!
Additionally, we are BEYOND THRILLED that The Royal We was included on the New York Times’s summer reading list. This is a huge honor and a complete surprise. We are extremely, extremely excited, and we owe so much of the success of the book to Fug Nation. Thank you all, so very much, for being here.
And now, ELSEWHERE:
- Wills did a bunch of stuff this week, some of which is in the slideshow — investitures, and whatnot — wherein he mentioned that he’s not getting much sleep. (People)
- Also from our friends at People: Fast Cars and Surprise Stag Parties: 6 Things You Need to Know About Sexy Swedish Prince Carl Philip
- Speaking of, Hello! has details on Sofia Hellqvist’s royal-titles-to-be.
- NOOOOOOO: Royal Welsh regimental goat Lance Corporal Gwillam Jenkins has died. (Wales Online)
- As ever, good stuff from What Kate Wore: Things We Missed in the Frenzy of Princess Charlotte’s Birth
- And Racked has a great piece called 450 Years of Royal Style that I think you will enjoy.
- Order of Splendor brings us some gooooood tiara intel. This one is juicy!
- Duchess Diary has a great post on some of the more scenic places in Great Britain which await Princess Charlotte