We had SO MUCH ROYALS CONTENT this week, you guys. In case you missed any of it:
– Wills & Kate made their debut at Royal Ascot together, with special guest Crown Princess Mary and a variety of other royals.
– Wills & Kate went to a garden party in Northern Ireland, while Harry and his assorted royal relations popped by Ascot.
– Kate wore RED SHOES! at the Order of the Garter on Monday, whilst Wills wore a feather hat and velvet cape as usual.
– Wills, Kate, and Harry rode around with the heads sticking out of a Ranger Rover on Sunday at the Queen’s Birthday Luncheon Event, and Eugenie and Beatrice both looked GREAT.
– Saturday was Trooping the Colour, which brought all the royals out en masse, including George and Charlotte, who were hilarious and adorable.
Today’s slideshow has loads of Ascot and Maxima in a boat, as well as some extra bits and pieces from the events previously covered that came in after I published those posts. You know how I like to do!
– At Vanity Fair, Katie Nicholl reports on the Queen’s Birthday Luncheon.
– This is a great post at the Royal Hats Blog: Preparing For Ascot: What To Wear
– PopSugar takes a look at Princess Madeleine’s style.
– Our friends at the Duchess Diary join us in wondering when Harry will get to join the Order of the Garter.
– This is an AMAZING TIARA. (The Court Jeweller)
– I suspect most of you have see this gif of Wills getting scolded by the Queen on Sunday (People)
– Also: QE2’s green ensemble on Sunday was “green screen green,” which led to much amusement for all. (The Guardian)
– Wills is on the cover of Attitude this month, and interviewed inside. He’s the first member of the British Royal Family to pose for the cover of a gay magazine. Good on you, William!
“No one should be bullied for their sexuality. Don’t put up with it. Be proud of the person you are.” pic.twitter.com/XYuRZAmf5V
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) June 15, 2016
Up next, more bits and pieces from around social media: There is no way Harry isn’t making fun of these photos of Wills in Virtual Reality Glasses:
Open-necked shirts? BE STILL MY HEART (or my wherever):
Sofia’s looking super:
And, finally, very pretty from Victoria:
[Photos: Getty Images, Fame/Flynet, Geoff Caddick – WPA Pool/Getty Images, Samir Hussein/WireImage, Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images, Tony Barson/FilmMagic, Gisela Schober/Getty Images, Michel Porro/Getty Images, Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images, ERIC LALMAND/AFP/Getty Images)