First off, big news: The Royal We is now available in English in e-book form in many many MANY MANY countries, one of which is probably yours! It’s on e-book in Australia and New Zealand and the UK and Germany and France and Spain and Brazil and India and LOTS of places, as of Wednesday. And, in most of these places, it’s currently on massive (massive) sale, so snap it up while you can — it should be on all platforms that you use for your e-book reading, from Kindle to Kobo, but here are the Amazon links for those of you in the countries where GFY has the most readers, just for ease of use:
- If you are in the UK, get it here.
- If you are in Australia, you can get it here.
- Here is the link for our German readers.
- For those of you in France!
- Here’s the link if you are in India!
- And if you are in the Netherlands. (BUY IT, MAXIMA)
- And if you’re an American and haven’t gotten around to it yet, here’s YOUR link!
- Ditto for our friends in Canada.
And now, onto the business at hand! In this week’s slideshow, first of all, Princess Estelle is adorable. Second, Princess Charlene has never seemed so happy. Finally, Letizia looks awesome in sunglasses. Plus Wills starts his new job, and other stuff.
Elsewhere for your Reading Pleasure:
- Prince Harry just announced that the next Invictus Games will be in Orlando, Florida. PARTAAAAAY YOU GUYS! (That’s an autoplay video, btw.) (You Tube)
- Wills gave a (TV) interview prior to starting his new job, in which he calls Prince George “a little monkey” and says Kate is doing an amazing job as a mother. Which I am sure is true HOWEVER it’s not like he’s going to tromp over there and be like, “uh, and Kate is TERRIBLE at this, you guys. She keeps dropping them!” It’s quite a good interview, though – they get into how he feels about the fact that this can’t actually be his real job because of FATE. (Vanity Fair)
- ALSO at VF: DETAILS on Kate’s insoles, which allegedly are quite good and yeah I am totally going to buy some and I will report back DON’T JUDGE ME.
- Hello! has all the deets on Crown Princess Victoria’s official birthday shenanigans.
- And The Court Jeweller has an awesome look back at a variety of things she’s worn to a variety of royal weddings over the years.
- People has some scoop on the upcoming Casraghi wedding, straight from Prince Albert, who seriously loves to talk to People, which kind of cracks me up.
- People also has complete coverage of Prince Albert’s 10th Anniversary As Monaco’s Ruling Person, in addition to all the pics in the slideshow we’ve got for you.
- Camilla ended up with one of Andy Murray’s wristbands, and she kept it and is wearing it right now. By which I mean, she auctioned it off for charity. (The Crown Chronicles)
- The Duchess Diary reflects on the challenges of being Pippa and James Middleton.
- Over at Royalista, we’ve got Queen Mathilde kidnapping at child at the Mini Tour de France. Well, “kidnapping” is perhaps an exaggeration. She held a child.
- The Daily Beast has an interesting theory that Kate’s dressing Prince George in such old fashioned gear at public events helps her to keep him on the DL when he’s out at, say, Kensington Gardens.