‘Tis the season when all the royals of the world are either locked in a tanning bed or heading toward Rio for the Olympics. Thanks be to Pierre Casiraghi, who went out and looked hot on a boat this week, and then also went to a funeral where he ALSO looked hot. Get you a man who can do both.
In case you missed it here at GFY earlier in the week, we did a huge look back and Wills and Kate’s first trip to Canada as a way to predict what we might see from them in September. It was fun!
And elsewhere on the internet:
– This article on Politico about how Tim Kaine’s staff managed the logistics of a visit from QE2 is really, really interesting.
– Order of Splendor gives it up for Princess Anne’s jewels!
– Are Mary’s shoes striped?! GASP.
— Tesouras&Tiaras (@TesourasTiaras) August 2, 2016
– — In which Andy Murray almost smacks Princess Anne in the face with her own flag! (She seems amused.)
– Harry finishes this video with modified finger guns and therefore I thought it was important that you see it:
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) August 4, 2016