One round is in the books, and Round 2 tips off in just a couple hours. Here’s your results, and preview. This link will take you to the first of Round One’s matchups, if you’d like to catch up.
(1) EMILY RATAJKOWSKI vs. (9) MEL B — Monday
Emily actually had the toughest road of our top seeds… which isn’t saying much, because she still beat Haley Bennett by 96-4 (that’s “percentage of votes,” btw). She’ll next face off with Mel B, who stomped on Jennifer Connelly and her cavalcade of Louis Vuitton with two-thirds of the vote.
(4) KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN vs. (12) FERGIE FERG — Monday
Kourtney scored 88 percent of the vote against Shay “Pretty Little Liars” Mitchell, and Serayah rallied but ultimately couldn’t overcome The Dutchess, As Opposed To The Duchess. Fergie nabbed 52 percent of the vote.
(2) RIHANNA vs. (10) SALMA HAYEK — Tuesday
The potentially overseeded Kerry Washington didn’t put up much of a fight against Salma, despite Salma having a better year than last. She still got 83 percent of the vote. Rihanna had 89 percent over Golden Globe Nominee Jessica Biel (yep, still sounds weird), so she cruises in to face off against all that damned Gucci.
(6) HALLE BERRY vs. (14) NOAH CYRUS — Tuesday
The upstart play-in winner Noah downed Hailee Steinfeld, in a move that surprises me. It was 64-36. Interestingly, Halle took down socialite Poppy Delevingne by the exact same margin.
(2) RITA ORA vs. (10) DASCHA POLANCO — Monday
Ciara did not even put up a fight. Dascha won handily, 91-9. Meanwhile, Rita Ora got 88 percent of the vote against Tracee Ellis Ross.
(3) KATY PERRY vs. (11) JENNIFER LAWRENCE — Monday
Jennifer ran a close one with Nicole Kidman, but edged her out 54-46. Katy didn’t have that trouble with Anya Taylor-Joy, knocking her out with a convincing 86 percent endorsement.
(1) DEMI LOVATO vs. (9) CHLOE SEVIGNY – Tuesday
Demi, with a 98-2 win over Saoirse Ronan, had an easy road to this round — as all the top seeds did. Chloe got past Mandy Moore with 60-40 win.
(4) ANDREA RISEBOROUGH vs. (5) JENNIFER LOPEZ – Tuesday
This was shaping up to be J.Lo vs. Celine, and I was HERE FOR IT. I would have made t-shirts. But I think Canada took umbrage and saved Celine’s bacon. Andrea squeaked past, 52-48, and she’ll face a very strong J.Lo, who beat Kate Bosworth 65-35.
(1) BELLA THORNE vs. (9) HAILEY BALDWIN – Monday
Bella had the easiest win, a 98-2 drubbing of Monica. Hailey Baldwin had a little more trouble with Olivia Munn, but eventually surged to a 61-39 victory.
8. Olivia Munn 9. Hailey Baldwin HB, 61-39
(4) DIANE KRUGER vs. (12) CHRIS SULLIVAN – Monday
Camila Cabello put up a good fight, but Diane snagged 57 percent of the vote. Chris Sullivan got 62 percent of the vote over Zendaya, knocking out the 5 seed and setting up his Cinderella run.
(6) NOOMI RAPACE vs. (14) ARIEL WINTER – Tuesday
I’m astonished by this, but Ariel Winter put back Kate Hudson 67-33. She’ll take on Noomi, who had less trouble: a 73-27 win against Jennifer Hudson.
(2) BELLA HADID vs. (7) JACKIE CRUZ – Tuesday
Bella had a 97-3 win over Maren Morris — don’t worry, Maren, I predict you’ll be back — and Jackie took down Charlize, 66-34.
(2) HAIM vs. (7) KENDALL JENNER – Monday
Haim knocked out Janelle Monae 85-15, and Kendall had a tougher time than I expected against Vanessa Hudgens. It was still 75-25, though.
(3) ASHLEY GRAHAM vs. (6) ZOSIA MAMET – Monday
Ashley had NO trouble with Kate Mara, despite a strong selection of fuggery from her; it was a 92-8 win. Zosia dispatched Greta Gerwig 80-20 to move into round two.
(1) HALSEY vs. (9) RUTH WILSON – Tuesday
Halsey knocked out K.Stew 97-3, and Ruth pulled a convincing upset of Tyra Banks, 74-26. Can she dethrone a No. 1 seed?
(4) PARIS JACKSON vs. (5) JARED LETO – Tuesday
Jared sent Emma Stone packing 80-20, and Paris had little trouble with Madelaine Petsch; it was 77-23 when the polls closed.