Happy President’s Day, Americans! Happy Monday, everyone else! We are posting today, but at a relaxed schedule due to the holiday. We’ll be back as usual on Tuesday.
In case you missed any of the fun while we were at Fashion Week, a wrap-up:
– OUR Fashion Week wrap-up, full of fun bits and pieces and superlatives.
– The Olsen Twins looking super twinsy.
– You know who’s awesome? JOAN RIVERS.
– Heather finally got to confront Erika Dasher. CONFRONT I SAY. Meanwhile, I talked Housewives with Cheno.
– I almost got crushed into Nigel Barker when everyone lost their collective minds over Joe Jonas. I was TOTALLY FINE with this.
– We spotted Lil’ Kim. Was she wearing pasties? READ TO FIND OUT.
– We talked to Ashley Greene; it was decided this means we hate K. Stew. Which we emphatically do not.
– We chatted with Shay Mitchell. This does mean we hate K. Stew. (I’M KIDDING.)
– I smelled Dita von Teese, and what does she smell like? Elnett. That felt right.
– We made all kinds of assumptions about Steven Tyler and J. Lo.
– We also saw ORPHAN. There seemed to be nothing particularly wrong with Esther.
– You HAVE to see Kellen Lutz’s crazy facial hair.
– We are in love with Cheyenne Jackson. Love. True love.
– Check out Gina Gershon’s cleav.
– We talked to Kristen Cavallari about her pregnancy. Yes. We did.
– Rose McGowan is NOT a fan of UGGs.