I was JUST about to Well Play this, until I noticed something:
There are like, VERY THREE DIMENSIONAL FEATHERS on the front of this dress that make it appear as though she’s been dive-bombed by a flock of suicidal doves and I don’t know if I’ve ever told you this but I have a total bird phobia and oh my god it usually it doesn’t manifest with feathers on outfits (like the ones at the bottom are totally fine) but this bodice is freaking me out I have to go now.
Phew. The back is gorgeous in a Moulin Rouge-the-place-not-the-movie-although-I-guess-the-movie-was-set-there -so-whatever kind of way. So if she can just walk around backwards all night, those of us who saw The Birds on KTLA at an impressionable age won’t have a panic attack. Great. I love a good work-around for my phobias.
- I love it, just as is. (64%, 6,005 Votes)
- I'd love it if those feathers weren't quite so realistic. GROSS. (10%, 952 Votes)
- FREAKING OUT ALSO DON'T LET THEM GET ME. (3%, 308 Votes)
- Meh, regardless of the feathers. (10%, 952 Votes)
- I hate THE OTHER feathers. (4%, 395 Votes)
- HATE. POWERFUL HATE. (8%, 744 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,355