Happy weekend! FYI: The Tonys are Sunday, so make sure to come by on Monday to see what everyone wore!
First, a bit of housekeeping: Heather and I are going to try to use our Fug Girls Instagram account now more, so follow us if you’re into that kind of thing.
On to the links!
– This is fascinating, at Racked: Weddings of the 0.01 Percent
– Fascinating in a totally different way is this neat project from Lochcarron of Scotland. It’s an interactive clan battlefield map of Scotland. You can even filter by Outlander battle!
– On the weddings topic — tis the season! — the ladies of Revelist took Forever21’s new $50 bridesmaid dresses for a ride.
– Lainey goes deep and involved into the latest developments in the Katy v. Taylor feud, and it’s v. compelling. As I said on our Facebook page yesterday, these two ladies need some couples therapy.
– Lainey’s also got some dish on the latest in J Lo/A Rod.
– I loved this, at Into The Gloss: Pairing face masks with their ideal wine.
– Because it’s summertime, this seems apt (at Refinery29): Customers Reserve These White Jeans Over A Month In Advance
– And you need something to wear with your jeans! Girls of a Certain Age has rounded up 15 striped tees.
– I will just quote Jezebel’s own headline here: Check Out This Incredible Online Fashion Archive and Kiss Your Productive Afternoon Goodbye
– Curbed has rounded up 101 ways to fight climate change and because I am a very lazy person, I am qualified to inform you that at least half of this list is honestly REALLY EASY.
– Via Celebitchy, apparently Jon Hamm is sad about being single. I am happy to help him out with this.
– Have I mentioned that I am obsessed with articles about menu- and meal-planning, even though I am terrible at the latter? I AM. So I enjoyed this, at Cupcakes and Cashmere, very much.
– Decider lists The 50 Most Important LGBTQ TV Characters of All-Time.
– At Pajiba: What Script Was So Bad, It Drove Reese Witherspoon to Start Her Own Production Company? We need to know!